I have worked with a photographer called John Duder on several occasions over the years I’ve been modelling and he is a lovely person, not just in terms of his photography, but also how he is. I look forward to the shoots with him. He has recently started to write articles for a website called ephotozine, and I have been lucky enough to be included in a few of these:
- This article is about using lights from IKEA in photography. It proves that you don’t need a fortune to take god images… You can just nip to your closest IKEA and grab a few of these…:
- This article is about 85mm lenses and lens babies. It features quite a few shots of me taken with such lenses:
- Most recently, I got interviewed! It was pretty exciting to be asked to do this and you can read the write up by clicking this link:
- I was published on the NIF Magazine website with photographer Paul Smith of Cellar Door Images. The shoot took place at Hallam Mill Photography Studio in Stockport.
- I have worked with Danny Shaw of Razor Records in Stoke-on-Trent on several occasions. I have modelled for images on his website and starred in a music video for his music.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this and would like to buy me a Costa, feel free to click here.